The team at Twin Cities Glass & Aluminium is expanding and we need a new apprentice to join us.
We’re looking for someone who is:
• Able to work as part of a team
• Able to follow instructions
• Willing to study for a Certificate III in Glazing
• Able to work independently when required
• Willing to commit to a 4 year apprenticeship
The successful applicant will have a great attitude, a Queensland manual drivers licence and be willing to learn on the job. The position includes workshop duties, trades assistant duties and cleaning duties to start with. As you progress you will learn all facets of glass and aluminium manufacturing and fitting, qualifying as a tradesperson in approximately 4 years.
If you would like to be part of a growing team in the local glass and aluminium manufacturing and fitting industry, learning from some of the best tradespeople in the business, then please hand deliver your resume to Twin Cities Glass & Aluminium, Condon.
Hurry, applications close shortly.